Camp MoJo’s is currently full and not accepting new clients. If you would like to be added to our waitlist, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Dog’s Name (and any info about your dog you would like to share)
- For Daycare: how many days a week would be ideal?
For those interested in Daycare: we will contact you by email as spots open.
For those interested in Boarding: we are not currently accepting boarding-only clients. If you are interested in getting on our list for future boarding, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for you and your understanding!
Here’s all you need to know about starting your dog at Camp.
All canine campers must meet the following requirements:
- Spayed or Neutered
- Females must be spayed after 7 months of age
- Males must be neutered after 7 months of age
- Up-to-date on vaccinations*
*Your Veterinarian may recommend other vaccines as well.
- Registered Online (click on the link below or download the app)
- Link: (not currently accepting requests for new clients – see above)
- App: (not currently accepting requests for new clients – see above)
- Request a Camp Try-Out
- Our Try-Out is a meet-and-greet that allows us to get to know your pup and allows her to try out our Camp routine
- We go at your pup’s pace and assess things like: toy and treat likes and dislikes, sensitivity to handling, dog and human friend preferences, play and greeting styles, and social skills.
- We offer two options: an AM Try-Out or a PM Try-Out
- AM Try-Out (drop off at 9:00am and pick up at 12:00pm)
- PM Try-Out (drop off at 1:00pm and pick up at 4:00pm)
- We’ll give you a full report at pick-up and let you know which group will be the best fit.
Once you’ve completed a Camp Try-Out, you’re ready to make your Day Camp reservations online! If you’re looking for Overnight Camp, your pup may need some Day Camp experience first. See details here.
Please see our Reservations page for drop-off and pick-up times and important scheduling notes.