Here’s all you need to know about starting your dog at Camp.
All canine campers must meet the following requirements:
- Spayed or Neutered
- Females must be spayed after 7 months of age
- Males must be neutered after 7 months of age
- Up-to-date on vaccinations*
*Your Veterinarian may recommend other vaccines as well.
- Registered Online (click on the link below)
- Completed a Camp Try-Out
- Our Try-Out is a meet-and-greet that allows us to get to know your pup and allows her to try out our Camp routine
- We go at your pup’s pace and assess things like: toy and treat likes and dislikes, sensitivity to handling, dog and human friend preferences, play and greeting styles, and social skills.
- We offer two options: an AM Try-Out or a PM Try-Out
- AM Try-Out (drop off at 9:00am and pick up at 12:00pm)
- PM Try-Out (drop off at 1:00pm and pick up at 4:00pm)
- We’ll give you a full report at pick-up and let you know which group will be the best fit.
Now you’re ready to make your Camp reservations online! Please see our Reservations page for drop-off and pick-up times and important scheduling notes.